Wednesday, January 23, 2013

St. Matthew's Outreach - A New Year - A New Blog


Hi Friends!

I've been thinking about the best way to communicate all the wonderful Outreach happenings at St. Matt's.  We announce events on Facebook and at weekly services, yet there is never enough time or space for everything.  So I've decided to start an Outreach Blog.  I'd love to include as many people that want would like to be included, so please share with your friends.  Also, I'd love your input on our current Outreach programs along with ideas for new programs or activities.  I feel like there is always room for growth in this area.  Thanks for all of your support.  I am continuously amazed at how much the people at St. Matt's can accomplish.  I can always be reached on my phone at 703-304-2305 or my email at Abbrennan2@gmail.com.

Warmly,
Annette Brennan
Outreach Vestry

No comments:

Post a Comment